Want to know more about projects?
OUR JOURNEY IN DDG
OUR JOURNEY IN SOLAR ROOFTOP
Naviya Technologies is currently executing CESCOM Rooftop Solar PV Power Plant of 1.85MW the Scope of Work in this is Supply, Installation, Testing, Commissioning, including mounting structure’s civil works, Five Year Maintenance & Transfer on total turnkey basis of cumulative total of 1850 kWp Roof Top Grid connected Solar Photovoltaic system at selected Govt office buildings in CESC area covered in 5 Districts namely Mysore, Chamarajanagar, Madikeri, Mandya and Hassan.
OUR JOURNEY IN SOLAR PUMPS
- A solar-powered pump is a pump running on electricity generated by photovoltaic panels or the thermal energy available from collected sunlight
- Installed – 278 Nos. of Solar Pump
- 43 Nos. – Under Market Mode
- 170 Nos. – Under Saur Sujla Scheme of Chhattisgarh State Government
- 65 Nos. – Under Third Party Installation
OUR JOURNEY IN SOLAR DUAL PUMP
- Solar energy based dual pump piped water supply scheme:
- Integrated Action Plan (IAP) districts are characterized by small remote habitation with no power supply or irregular supply.
- In these habitations bore well / tube wells are the life line for supply of drinking water.
- This basic need becomes a difficulty when water level depletes in bore wells/ tube wells.
- Solar PV water pump is viable option with deep well and submersible pump.
- Water supply remains uninterrupted so long there is sun or even during cloudy day when diffused sun rays are available.
- NT JOURNEY IN SOLAR DUAL PUMP
- Installed 40 Solar Dual Pump across 2 States
- 11 nos. in AP
- 29 nos. in Orissa